Samsung Electronics Australia today announces its 2022 range of Neo QLED and Lifestyle TVs, revealing advancements in picture and sound quality, more screen size options, customizable accessories and an improved Smart TV interface setting a new benchmark for home entertainment.
Created to meet the changing needs of television usage in Australian homes, Samsung Electronics Consumer Electronics Vice President Jeremy Senior said that “larger screens, better sound quality and picture quality of peak remain the highest priority for Australians seeking premium home entertainment experiences.Samsung Neo QLED TVs bring exceptional levels of color and brightness to the viewing experience, producing a crisp, lifelike picture , which can be clearly seen in bright rooms, ideal for Australian living conditions.
“The innovations Samsung is bringing to its lineup in 2022 enable Australians to have not just a TV, but a customizable and personalized screen that can be used to showcase and purchase art, discover content, work, play and socialize. connect with their favorite people.”
Evolution of Neo QLED with Neo Quantum processor and dynamic sound experience
Thanks to the Neo Quantum processor and the incredible picture and sound technology it offers, 2022 Neo QLED will deliver pristine visuals and immersive soundscapes never before experienced by Australians.
This year’s Neo Quantum processor introduces new Shape Adaptive Light technology that harnesses the processor’s powerful artificial intelligence algorithms to analyze lines, shapes and surfaces and control the shape of light from the advanced Quantum Mini LED backlight , maximizing the brightness and precision of shapes on the screen. . The result is exceptional picture quality that displays HDR content in full screen and unlocks enhanced 14-bit HDR processing that quadruples the grayscale of Neo QLED compared to 2021 for the most accurate picture ever produced on a TV. Samsung.
Samsung’s Neo QLED 2022 also includes Real Depth Enhancer, a multi-intelligence picture quality algorithm that creates a great sense of realism by determining and processing an object on the screen against its background to create a feeling of depth.
Additionally, Samsung’s Neo QLED 2022 features screen brightness and hue based on a built-in light sensor and sunset and sunrise information. As ambient light changes, the display will gradually reduce the amount of light and deliver warmer tones, adjusting blue light levels accordingly. This allows for a more comfortable viewing experience at night by reducing blue light.
Neo QLED’s sound features also get a major upgrade. Building on OTS (Object Tracking Sound), which directs sound to move around the room with the object on screen, 2022 Neo QLED will take its proprietary technology to another level with native support Dolby Atmos – the industry’s first TV to support Dolby Atmos with up-firing and side-firing speakers for three-dimensional sound without the need for peripherals
“Samsung’s 2022 Neo QLEDs will offer Dolby Atmos straight out of the box. We pride ourselves on incorporating state-of-the-art audio technology for an impressive three-dimensional sound experience. With multi-channel speakers placed across the entire TV, Neo QLED delivers a dynamic sound experience that follows the action from every corner.
The new Smart Hub and new apps for the ultimate user experience
Samsung’s 2022 smart TVs come with a new Smart Hub that puts content curation and discovery front and center with their viewing preferences. The new Smart Hub will guide users to their favorite content or help them discover something new without wasting time searching. The Smart Hub sidebar also allows for a seamless transition between categories – Media and Atmosphere – allowing users to focus on various home activities.
- ENJOY ALL MAJOR APPS: Samsung allows Australians to explore all major apps on their new Smart Hub, including international apps such as Paramount+, Netflix and Disney+ as well as local favorites such as Stan, Kayo and Binge and all catch-up TV apps.
- Samsung TV Plus: Enjoy free streaming TV with a variety of channels including news, sports, entertainment and more. It’s 100% free and ready to use with no additional configuration required.
- NFT Platform: Samsung has collaborated with the well-known NFT marketplace, Nifty Gateway, to bring the NFT experience to Samsung TV customers. The app offers an intuitive and integrated platform to discover, purchase and trade digital artwork on Neo QLED and The Frame.
- Smart Calibration: This feature allows users to fine-tune settings for optimal image quality. Basic Mode offers a quick and easy way to calibrate displays in 30 seconds using a compatible smartphone camera, while Professional Mode optimizes displays for pristine image quality in approximately 10 minutes.
Award-winning Lifestyle TVs with seamless integration of design and technology
Samsung’s Lifestyle 2022 displays seamlessly blend design and technology for a unique and personalized experience. A new anti-glare matte screen with anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint properties has been applied to The Frame, The Sero and The Serif, providing an exceptionally pleasant and comfortable viewing experience. As a result, the new anti-glare matte display in Samsung’s Lifestyle 2022 displays has received three verifications from UL.
- The frame now delivers an incredibly realistic art viewing experience outside of a museum thanks to anti-glare, low-reflection panel technology with a raised anti-glare matte screen. It also helps minimize fingerprints and smudges, allowing users to enjoy their favorite works of art in pristine condition. The frame is available in sizes ranging from 32″ to 85″.
- The Serif also comes with a matte finish body to blend seamlessly with the anti-glare matte screen, enhancing the iconic design to give a premium look and feel. With the addition of a 65″ size option, The Serif now comes in sizes ranging from 43″ to 65″.
- The Sero offers an enhanced viewing experience with its new matte screen in vertical and horizontal modes and will now be available in blue and white color variants. The new vertical MultiView takes multitasking to the next level, allowing users to simultaneously view different content at the top and bottom of the screen, or search for information online while watching.
“As with any living space, light can often be the biggest challenge, as reflections can impact how people see and appreciate art and images. With this in mind, Samsung has incorporated state-of-the-art anti-glare and anti-reflective technology into the latest model of The Frame, The Serif and The Sero, providing a lifelike experience when using the TV in Art Mode and Ambient Mode+. . Senior concludes.
More accessory options customizable to users’ needs and tastes
Samsung 2022 TV models also come with extended accessories to customize the user experience. Wall mount and auto-rotate stand accessories allow compatible TVs to inherit The Sero’s vertical viewing experience, allowing users to enjoy mobile viewing by automatically rotating their screens all from the convenience of the remote control.
To complete the accessory, the 2022 products will support a vertical interface, including the Smart Hub, and offer a vertical Multi View function. It will offer apps like YouTube as well as vertical mirroring and streaming. Finally, lifestyle features such as Ambient Mode+ and Art Mode are also available in vertical mode. The new rotation key on the remote allows users to easily rotate the screen with a simple click.
Plus, with magnetic bezel options for The Frame and new full-motion wall mounts for all TVs, the customization possibilities are endless with Samsung’s 2022 displays.
The 2022 TV and accessories range is available from Wednesday 16and march at retailers and online at samsung.com/en/
For more product information, visit: samsung.com/en/
Compared to 2021 Samsung QLED and Lifestyle TVs.
 EyeComfort mode must be enabled in the settings.
 Source content must be Dolby Atmos® or DTS:X compatible for Dolby Atmos® or DTS:X playback. Samsung has partnered with Dolby Atmos to create the world’s first line of TVs to include True Dolby Atmos and Wireless Dolby Atmos.
 Available apps are subject to change. Internet and subscriptions required.
 Nifty Gateway is a third-party platform. Internet and data charges may apply.
 Anti-glare screen verified by UL as anti-glare for: reflective glare UGR <10, uncomfortable glare UGR <22 and handicapped glare UGR <34.
 Some apps may not support Multi View.
 Compatible with 2022 The Frame and Neo QLED 4K/8K models up to 65″.
 Applies to all 2022 TV models from 43″ to 85″, except Q80A and AU7000.