November 9, 2021
The holiday season kicks off at Apple
Apple launches this year’s holiday gift guide and helps customers create personalized greeting cards for friends and family
Apple’s new store at The Grove in Los Angeles opens Friday, November 19
Starting today, Apple is celebrating the holidays at Apple Stores and apple.com with the launch of the Holiday Gift Guide and personalized Holiday Cards from Today at Apple. With all-new lines of iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods and more, customers can discover and shop the latest Apple products easier than ever this season.
“Our teams look forward to connecting with customers to make this season special,” said Deirdre O’Brien, Apple’s senior vice president of Retail + People. “Whether in-store or online, our Apple Specialists are ready to greet customers, offer gift recommendations and provide the support customers need throughout the holiday.”
Holiday shopping at Apple
Apple Store locations are open and welcoming customers to check out the latest products. Whether online or in-store, Apple specialists are available to help customers find gifts for everyone on their list.
- For customers who want to buy early and ensure orders arrive on time, Apple is offering order dates for free home delivery on all products so customers can get their freebies when they need them.
- Engraving adds an extra special touch and is available for free only on apple.com, where customers can personalize iPad, AirTag, AirPods and Apple Pencil with a mix of emoji, text and numbers. New York customers can receive free on-site engraving of new AirPods purchased or picked up at Apple Fifth Avenue.
- Complete a gift with an Apple accessory? Customers can check out the Apple Store app for personalized recommendations, item availability, and self-checkout while shopping at stores where customers can explore the latest Apple products and services.
- Apple offers convenient two-hour same-day delivery and next-day delivery in a number of markets, as well as pickup at local Apple Store locations.
The Holiday Gift Guide is available for customers who need a little more inspiration. With recommendations for photographers, creatives, and health, fitness, and entertainment enthusiasts, there are options for everyone, including:
- The new iPhone 13 lineup, all with unparalleled new camera systems, beautiful and durable design, incredible battery life and an advanced 5G experience, lets customers capture the season like never before. Add iPhone accessories like the iPhone Leather Case with MagSafe, iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe, and more.
- The completely redesigned MacBook Pro with M1 Pro and M1 Max, the most powerful and advanced iPad and iPad mini ever, and the Apple Pencil take his creative studio on the go.
- Apple Watch Series 7, with a larger and more advanced display, improved durability, faster charging, new aluminum case colors, and a range of new strap colors and styles, helps customers keep the well-being in mind.
- HomePod mini – now available in orange, yellow and blue – and AirPods (3rd generation), with adaptive equalizer and spatial audio, in a new streamlined design, deliver an exceptional music experience for the holidays.
Today at Apple Holiday Cards
Working with global artists Jocelyn Tsaih, Antti Kalevi, and Hvass&Hannibal, Today at Apple presents downloadable Keynote templates for customers to create personalized greeting cards for everyone on their list. On iPad or Mac, customers can choose from festive shapes, colorful stickers, and backgrounds. They can further personalize their cards with photos, videos and a heartfelt message. Anyone can explore the artists’ work and create their own greeting cards at apple.com/us/shop/gifts.
apple the grove
Apple will also open a relocated store in The Grove in Los Angeles on November 19. Originally opened in 2002, The Grove has been one of Apple’s most popular stores, having welcomed more than 27 million visitors over the past 19 years. The all-new store is twice the size of the original and will serve as a completely redesigned destination for the LA community to learn about Apple products and services, make purchases, get support and participate in free Today sessions. at Apple.
Visitors are encouraged to check apple.com/retail for more information on hours, services, and health and safety measures in place at their local store.
Gabi Condarco – Quesada
Apple Media Phone Support